Tuesday 27 November 2018

A SHORT CUT TO DIVINITY - a dialogue for a change



APPARENTLY  CLEVER BODY CONSCIOUSNESS  VS
TRULY INTELLIGENT SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS

If you can manifest Hypertension by worrying perpetually & Asthma by blocking the flow of Love from your heart,  then it should be very easy to manifest Peace  by keeping your cool.


I never loose my cool ever, Because I am NOT STUPID. Go figure.

Average Soul as a student : I love this work and over the last 30 years I have developed a very refined skill set.  I’ve always been interested in deceiving, tricking, and controlling others.  It all began when I was a child and I learned from a very early age how to taunt, tease, put down, manipulate, threaten, and beat up weak children.  I took great pleasure and pride in being an expert burlier all through my school years.  I was extremely skilled at finding and preying on anyone who had any sort of weakness.  You could say I could sniff them out.  Once I found their weakness I had them in my grip, to control at my will.  With adults, I see myself not only as a burlier but as a hijacker as well.  I hijack their intellects so they can’t think properly-basically they can’t see clearly the difference between illusion and truth and therefore can’t discern the right thing to do.  I do this by dulling both their rationale abilities and their intuition.  I find bullying and hijacking very effective methods in this work. I use a variety of different strategies, depending on the situation at hand.  Of course I utilize all the vices-anger, lust, greed, attachment and ego but I have to say, I love working with ego the most.  I find ego has such gross and subtle power over people.  The gross ego is easy-using tools such as self doubt and fear to divide, compartmentalize, compare, criticize, and blame.  Creating feelings of hurt is a sure guarantee of subjects digging their emotional heels in.  Usually the accompanying emotions are frustration, sulking, agitation, anger, resentment, and in the best case scenario, revenge.  I do all this while convincing subjects they are acting from their higher selves-that’s how slippery subtle ego is.  With dulled intellects as my ally, they then convince themselves that the wrong thing to do is actually the right thing to do, and have all sorts of reasons to justify their thinking and actions.  Oh, I do love my work!  It is so rewarding!


Average Soul in a meeting : Did you hear that?  Thanks everyone for sharing your excellent thoughts on this new proposal.  She didn’t hear your excellent thoughts!  You didn’t get the chance to be heard, above everyone else loud voices.  How insulting!  You should feel offended!  That’s no way to treat a highly competent professional.  You were downright ignored!   I’m feeling upset. She didn’t hear my opinion on this new proposal and I have a lot to say about it.   After all, it’s my team which did the majority of work putting it all together and I’ve been heading this team for years! Don’t let this one go!  Let it circle over and over in your mind.  Keep those strong feelings of hurt alive in your heart and mind.  Let them gnaw at you.  Better yet, direct those negative feelings at Boss for she is the cause of your hurt feelings.  See her faults as a boss and tell others about them.  You may even get some allies and then her faults will multiply and before you know it, she will be a horrible, horrible boss, and you’ll have ample good reasons for thinking this way.  And then, in a short time, she will most likely become a horrible, horrible person as well.  Oh, sweet revenge!  And who is this sub ordinate, by the way, trying to offer you advice?  Who does she think she is?  She is your junior, for crying out loud! You’re not listening to me!  Boss didn’t directly ask you for your professional opinion-how is that respectful?  And shouldn’t you also be feeling a bit embarrassed by having your colleagues show you up?

Enlightened Soul in a meeting : Anyway, it’s got nothing to do with her approval of my work. My Boss is a soul playing out a role as my employer just as I am a soul playing out my role as her employee.  Yes, I was over-reacting.  Thanks, Junior, for teaching me that.  Isn’t it amazing how everyone in our lives has something to teach us?  Your  sweetness and wisdom are so apparent to me.  That reaction was pure body consciousness, raising its distasteful head again.  Body consciousness trying to trick me in to identifying myself as a professional, gaining meaning from that, and needing recognition and approval from others through that.  And then….. feeling frustrated and angry when this didn’t happen!   Ego sure keeps us trapped in this web of body consciousness.  I can transform this.  I’ll just take a moment now to see myself and Boss for who we really are-points of pure, spiritual energy.  I’ll encase us both in orbs of light and love.  (a moment of silence, then light gets brighter).  I’m so glad I’m getting better and quicker at recognizing body consciousness and replacing it with the truth of who I really am.  This feels so freeing!


Average Soul stuck in traffic : Ah ha, good one, starting with your excuses.  See how easily she justifies her weakness, making the virtue of flexibility falsely dependent on external circumstances.   Such clever tactics-blinded and asleep to her own wealth of innate, internal virtues.  These deep layers of falsehood are very effective!  Instead of understanding her true nature of pure virtues and using them freely, she doesn’t deeply believe in them and thinks they just come and go depending on ever changing external circumstances.  Brilliant.

Enlightened Soul stuck in traffic :  Well, that’s not thinking positively! And I can’t control external circumstances like traffic, but I can control my attitude and the thoughts I choose to have.  Most likely a lot of the students are also stuck in the same traffic jam.  I’ll relax, be patient, and send them all calming, peaceful vibrations.  No need to think about controlling the situation.  We’ll all have to be flexible tonight.   Flexibility is a virtue, after all, which means we all possess it.  We’ll do what we can, given the time we have together. (light gets brighter). A few moments of silence. (light brightens more). Junior : Oh look, traffic is starting to move again.  There’s the proof of positive thinking!


Average Soul at home :  Ha!  Positive thinking!  It’s so…….fake!  Are you kidding me?  You’re suppose to confuse love with attachment.  You’re suppose to feel emotionally intertwined-that your child cannot live without you and you without your child.  That’s being a perfect parent.  Come on, you know that!  Now is the time to tell her that’s it’s not too late, she can still change her mind and stay living at home with you.  She does, after all, owe you for the last 18 years.  The least she can do is keep you company, now that you’ll be alone.    Bribe her with telling her you’ll cook her her favorite meals.

Enlightened Soul at home : I am a soul.  My daughter is a soul.  We have our separate lives and spiritual journeys.  We love each other but we are not attached.  Attachment is another form of body consciousness.  The true nature of love is unconditional.  Well, of course it will feel different around here without you.  But, like I said, I think you’ll love this new chapter of your life. I feel really good about my increasing ability to recognize the different forms of body consciousness and transform them. The easiest method is to take a moment to be still, step back from the situation, go inward and remember my true, eternal identity, and submerge myself in that. It’s like taking off a mask, sometimes many masks, to reveal the real face behind it.  And what lies behind the mask is my own exquisitely beautiful glow, unique to me.  How amazing!  I see the power and truth of soul consciousness.  And it’s not a matter of a battle between the two-it’s simply understanding, realizing, the many ways body consciousness works and every time I realize I’m under its influence, I can choose another way of being, another consciousness.  And then, I can consciously step into this other consciousness-this soul consciousness.  There is so much freedom in this choosing, again and again.  And this choosing is always available to me.  How wonderful!  Sure, I won’t always recognize body consciousness right away but I am learning every day, and therefore moving closer and closer to my goal of spending more and more of my precious time on this planet in the spiritual consciousness of my own divine light.  Knowing all this, I will go to bed and fall asleep in a state of complete peace and happiness.



Rohit Khanna - IN-DEPENDENT & IN-COGNITO

No comments: