Wednesday 17 August 2016

MAKE EDUCATION EASY & FUN - as in play schools






THE PAIN & DILEMMA OF GROWING UP

I have a secret wall not very wide,                   
It is in me pretty deep inside,                                

It blocks my heart on every side,
And helps emotions there to hide

You cannot reach in, I cannot reach out,
You wonder what this reaching is about.

My secure wall results from insecurity,
Each time my heart was hurt with ferocity,
The scars within grew worse at high velocity.
So stone by stone I built the wall,
That is now so thick, it will not fall.

Please understand that it is not about you,
I want to break through and show myself,
A little love will really help from thyself.

So bit by bit chip at my wall,
Till stone by stone it starts to fall.
                     
I know the process will be slow,
It is never easy to let go the flow,
Of failures and feelings of low

I try so hard to break the wall,
But seem to get no where at all,

For stone upon stone I made a track,
And left between them not a crack

The only way to make it fall,
Is the little imperfection in the wall?

I did my best but there are still,
A few flaws to cut through if you will.

Please use each flaw to cause a crack,
To throw a stone off the track

For just as stone by stone was laid in vain,
With every hurt and every pain,
                      
So stone by stone the wall will break,
As love replaces heart ache

Please be the one who cares enough,
To find the flaws in this stuff.    


Rohit Khanna - IN - SECURE, ALWAYS - easy yogi

No comments: