CREATOR’S RESUME & OCCUPATIONAL
PROFILE
Name: Shiv-Baba, where
Shiv signifies "That Which Is Not / Nothingness" as well as ultimate
benevolence, and Baba represents the beloved spiritual Grandfather.
Core
Essence & Form:
An infinitesimal point of effulgent light, existing as a dynamic plexus of
seven vibrant, pure color rays.
Native
Residence:
Param Dham, the eternal soul world beyond the physical universe,
existing as a timeless realm of golden-red light.
Communication
Language:
Direct experiential realization through the unspoken frequencies of silence and
nothingness.
Education
& Credentials:
Doctorate in all knowledge, standing as the Knower of Truth, the three aspects
of time, and the three worlds.
Primary
Occupation:
The transformation of the impure to the pure, alchemizing the iron age into the
golden age every cycle.
Current
Availability:
Available constantly during the Confluence Age.
Direct
Contact Address:
Accessible via single pure thought or genuine intention from any soul.
Presence: A signature felt
everywhere by all souls, operating as pure energy rather than physical
omnipresence.
CORE UNDERSTANDING - FORM & NATURE
OF THE SUPREME
Gender-Neutral Eternal Energy
The
Supreme Soul never takes a physical body of His own, which means God is neither
male nor female. Unbound by physical birth, He never forgets His original
attributes, remaining the eternal, unlimited ocean of peace, power, and
benevolence who gives endlessly without expecting anything in return.
The Universal Parent & All-in-One
Source
While
known familiarly as Shiva Baba, the benevolent Father from whom souls claim
their inheritance of peace, love, and joy, the Supreme acts equally as Mother,
Friend, Guide, and Beloved. You can experience Him in whatever role meets your
immediate need.
Union Without Intermediaries
Raja
Yoga offers sovereign mastery over the self through a direct connection with
the Supreme. It requires no middleman, priest, or rituals, only an open mind
and direct, personal spiritual experience.
ART OF DYING ALIVE & THE ETERNAL
HOME
Temporary Gains vs. Permanent Bliss
Humanity's
quest for absolute happiness and perfect relationships fails when sought
through physical possessions or fragile human ties. Permanent fulfillment
requires turning into an unchanging source of energy.
Discarding the Belief in Immortality
All
beliefs are baseless & false. It is superfluous to qualify the word BELIEF
with an adjective. We believe in mumbo jumbo because basically we are afraid
& cowards to admit that we do not know the unknown. We all are
living passive lives, with a laid-back attitude, which holds us back from
venturing out to explore & seek what we do not know. This half-alive, never-ending
pace stems from total ignorance & unawareness on our part. We live our
lives as if we are never going to die, fully convinced to the core. Eventually
we do die, having never really lived. This realization dawns on us, when it is
too late to reverse the tables / topsoil. Living
as though physical life will never end leads to carelessness and spiritual
apathy. The true goal of arriving at physical existence is to master the art of
a graceful exit.
The Rehearsal of Dying Alive
Death
is simply the soul discarding a decayed physical costume. Transitioning in a
state of sorrow and unawareness leads to bondage and confusion, whereas
transitioning with conscious, peaceful awareness yields a joyful, elevated
continuation. Practicing complete non-attachment from the physical body today
allows you to step into full awareness as an eternal actor.
Returning to Param Dham - Land of Divine-like
beings.
The only purpose of arriving in LIFE is to acquire the art of graceful exit.
Everyone must
become PURE - choose to become through power of Yoga & remembrance
now, or else you will be force-ably made PURE through punishment & low
status further on. To go home, you must die first & leave this old
body. Death is inevitable, therefore why not get prepared for it &
enjoy that beautiful last moment gracefully & knowingly.
Death is
when life decides to leave, respect it - 24 minutes lapse time - Full life is
fast forwarded for your benefit.
If
sorrowful & unaware at that moment then next birth - terrifying, miserable
If
happily aware & conscious at that moment then next birth is - happiness,
enjoyable.
Therefore,
practice now the art of DYING ALIVE. A full un-dress rehearsal. The soul is
discarding this decayed costume - in full consciousness, gladly.
Reforming,
refining, re-wring, & re-working on self is good transformation. Blossom
into newness without a trace of the old.
This turn over is a Re-turn of HIS love.
Param
Dham is the original home of all souls, a realm of infinite stillness, silence,
and golden-red light where energy requires no physical form. By taking your
consciousness there in meditation, past karmic debts clear, restoring the soul
to its original divine state.
AT HOME COSTUME FREE BUT NOT NAKED - energy cannot be dressed up
As I
connect with One, the magnetism and power of the Supreme lift my consciousness
beyond the physical dimension ... into a world of light. ... I find myself in a
place of infinity ... a region where there are no borders ... a place of
stillness ... of silence ... of perfect purity. ... This is my home ... a place
where I feel so comfortable, so at peace ... I am with my Supreme Parent ... I
belong to this mother and Father ... to this home. ... I experience my original
state of stillness, of purity, in my home. ... This is a place of rest. ... Down
below, the world stage is a place of action, and I will journey back there in a
few moments. ... But for now, I can be up here in my home ... with
my Parent ... learning to be the observer ... learning to be free.
PRACTICAL RAJA YOGA MEDITATION GUIDANCE
To
begin the process, gently detach your attention from your physical limbs,
senses, and surroundings. Recognize that you are the conscious observer
listening through your ears and looking through your eyes. Shift your awareness
to the center of the forehead, the true seat of the soul. Experience yourself
as a minute, glowing star of conscious energy, an actor standing behind the
physical mask. From this centered state, ascend in thought to Param Dham and
connect directly with the Ocean of Peace. Allow waves of peace, love, and
purity to cleanse and recharge your awareness, resting in the quiet
realization: Om Shanti, I am a peaceful soul.
THE PROCESS OF MEDITATION
I
withdraw my attention from my physical limbs and senses.
I focus
on myself.
I am
listening through these ears.
I am
looking through these eyes.
I am
behind these eyes ... in the center of the forehead.
I am an
eternal spark of life energy.
This life
energy empowers the body.
I am a
non-physical being ... an eternal soul.
I am the
actor ... this body is simply my costume.
I focus
my thoughts on the point in the center of the forehead.
I am a
tiny point of conscious light.
I feel
completely detached from the body ... peaceful and light.
I am a
star radiating light.
I find
deep peace and contentment within.
I now
know my true self ... an eternal, pure, peaceful soul.
I am in
the Ocean of Peace.
All
conflict finishes. … A deep, deep silence comes over me.
Om
Shanti. (Om, (I am), and Shanti, (peace)
I am a
peaceful soul.
Self-Sovereignty
Over External Dependence
Instead
of relying on rituals, intermediaries, or physical circumstances for peace, the
focus is placed entirely on internal mastery and accessing an inexhaustible
inner resource.
The
"Undress Rehearsal" of Detachment
Viewing
detachment not as cold isolation, but as a conscious practice of shedding
physical clutter and anxiety, allows one to navigate the world with lightness
and clarity.
The
Power of Pure Intent
The
idea that connection (Param Dham) is only a single, quiet thought away
makes spiritual practice practical and immediate, rather than distant or
complex. It presents a very structured, serene blueprint for personal
transformation and inner stillness.
From
Hard Labor to Grace - Turn Over
In
many traditions, self-transformation or clearing karmic debts feels like
arduous, grueling labor, a stressful "turnover" of past mistakes. But
framing this turnover as a re-turn reframes the process entirely. It
suggests that shedding old habits and purifying the self isn't a harsh penalty;
it's simply turning your face back toward the light.
The
Reciprocal Nature of Love - Re-turn of Love
Love
demands reciprocity to feel complete. In this context, the Supreme Soul (Shiva
Baba) gives constant, unconditional love and peace. When you change
yourself, let go of the old "costume," and return your awareness to Param
Dham, your transformation becomes your response to that divine love. Your
purity is the gift you give back, a true "return" of His love.
Returning
Home - Re-turn
By
hyphenating or emphasizing "re-turn," it highlights the idea of a
destination already known. You are not journeying into the unfamiliar or
acquiring something foreign; you are simply returning to your original, native
state of peace alongside the Supreme. It turns what could sound like a strict
spiritual demand into a gentle, affectionate cycle of giving and receiving.
ROHIT KHANNA IN-CHARGE & IN-LOOKING
AUTHOR – MAGIC OF MIND & MIRACLE OF BODY
https://www.amazon.ca/MAGIC-MIND-MIRACLE-Rohit-Khanna-ebook/dp/B004RHX8JC
Autobiography of an
Engineer from Tata Nagar
By the Author - Click
on the link below please.
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0GX3B8YQD
No comments:
Post a Comment